Monday, December 14, 2009

My Gift from God

"MATTHEW"
Origin - Hebrew
Meaning - Gift of God

Today is Matt's birthday.
(Note: Dec 14 was his birthday, but I was having some issues with Blogger.)
And he is my Gift from God in so many ways!

I love your crazy adventurous spirit!
(Yes, that little blur in the middle of the photo is Matt diving from the cliff.)


I love the way you see into people's hearts, speaking words of truth and hope.

I love your commitment to walk in what is true and right
- and how you teach others to do the same.

I love how you see the humor in any situation.
(You were so excited to get this shot of matching comb-overs.)


I love how you love Eliana and me.

You truly are my Gift from God! I am so thankful that I get to do life with you!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year You Guys and Happy late birthday Matt!
Just checking in to see how you are doing. Will be praying that God sees to the invitation letter for you guys to go to Slovenia.
Also, Ken and I wanted to let you know that this month we'll be in your neck of the woods. On Jan. 17 we are headed for Portland to attend a training at the American Barista and coffee school. We're excited to see our dream coming into focus. We'll be staying at the ACE hotel from the the 17th to the 22nd and would love to get together with you guys while we're in town. If you're still in town at that time, email with your phone number, and we'll call you to set up a time to meet. We look forward to hearing all about what God's doing in your lives.
With Love in Jesus,
Nicky Norman

Anonymous said...

awh i loved reading this!!

Erin joy