What an amazing night!
Tonight our good friends, Anna & David got married.
We got to spend some time with them before they got married and we can say with confidence that they are perfect for each other!
A little background info . . .
I (Sharon) first met Anna when she was a student at Multnomah (during my time working as a Residence Director.) Because Anna served as an RA and then a HRA we got to spend many hours together. (So many fun memories - she made me laugh and I learned a lot about prayer from my time with Anna.) After graduation, Anna served in Slovenia with J.V. for 4+ years.
The story yet to tell...
Soon I'll have the opportunity to go to Slovenia to start building relationships with students who used to meet with Anna. (The high school girls Anna mentored are now in University.)
In this photo (from the right):
* Christina Stanton- maid of honor, worked with JV and was Anna's roommate in Slovenia, also a HRA from Multnomah
* Me - holding Eliana
* Anna - who looked stunning!
* Kathy Codanti - served in Slovenia for a year working with Joel and Amy Woodard.
* Stephanie Rogers - preparing to move to Slovenia to work with JV, also a Multnomah grad
* Mateja - a Slovene girl who was mentored by Anna. She flew in for the wedding and was one of Anna's bridesmaids. I can't wait to get to know her!