Tuesday, January 09, 2007

52 months ago today...




















So, I know it has been a little while since we have last posted a blog. . .it has been a very busy couple of weeks. . .we’ll post an update to get you caught up in the next few days.
But until then - I just had to post this pic of my adorable husband fixing a light switch here in our apartment. (Yes, Adam he really is fixing it, not just posing for the camera.) It seems every time I turn around he is fixing something here - putting sealant around the shower drain, creating a nifty little clothes rack since we have no dryer, figuring out what that “strange noise” was coming our of our kitchen sink. . .my list could go on and on.
52 months ago today we said “I do” . . .and I’m so glad we did! He truly is “above and beyond anything I could have asked or imagined” and I love him!!
. . .did I mention he is a great cook too??? :-)

No comments: