Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hanging out with the Morrows

A few weeks ago we went up to Tacoma with my sister to hang out with my folks. I'm sure they were happy to see us. . . but I think they were pretty excited about getting some time with their grandkiddo.


While we were there we went to a local farmer's market. So fun! Check out my Moby Wrap. These are great! A little tricky to put on but soooo comfortable!


And of course Lynn got some good auntie time too.

Notice the blankets that Eliana and Hobbes are sleeping on. Both are from Dream On Blankets. Matt's co-worker's wife, Lisa, owns this business and gave us one as a gift for Eliana. These blankets are amazing!

We also had a visit from Sarah - someone that Lynn and I consider a sister. Our mom used to run an in-home daycare for years (20+ I think). Anyhow, Sarah was her first daycare kid. We've known her since she was 6 weeks old.

Aahhh. . . good times with family!

1 comment:

Laura Jean said...

some very cute pictures! LOVE eliana's smile in that first one with your mom :)