Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like... ¿Easter?

Well it has been an unseasonably warm winter in general here in LT, with no where near the amount of snow they usually get. But last night God dumped about 6 inches of love on our city.

After team dinner, Sharon and I went out walking around the city enjoying the beauty, stillness, and crisp air until about midnight and then retired to our cozy bed. It is amazing how it transforms our city along with people's attitudes. I love the wonder of snow.




6 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Merry.. i mean Happy Easter y'all!! Blessings indeed upon you my friends over there.. may God continue to richly bless you & keep you strong! love always-

Matt Guerino said...

I'm jealous. We didn't get a lick of real snow this year...

Amy Guerino said...

I wish I could have taken a stroll with you, dear Sharon...in the picturesque snow covered scene. Those pictures are postcard worthy.
Missing you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt Mormance!!! how are you doing. Been a long-time (maybe 14-15 years.) hopefully you remember who I am, otherwise you are going to think this is some crazy guy.
It is a long story on how I stumbled onto your blog, but it had to do with youth group meetings at good shepard in Boring.

Looks like you are doing well abroad. we'll have to catch up sometime. I figured I should say hi since I stumbled onto your site. Tell your wife hi. She is very beautiful.

take care and god bless you in all our journeys.

Tom Simpson

Jen Hibbs said...

love the jacket sharon! and kellie's too :) hee,hee,hee...

Andrea's Adventures said...

It's great to see you guys again... even if only in pics. I like the slower shutter shot with the tree! Enjoy the cold!