Wednesday, April 08, 2009

livin the vida loca... not really

Well, we are still getting used to the whole parenting thing and especially how to get our little girl to sleep at night. She and we are doing well though.

I, Matt, am working as an electrician for the time being. Construction is slowing down but that's not a bad thing, it'll give me more time to focus on raising support.

Sharon is doing a great job at taking care of our little girl, who might I add is as cute as her momma.



As we mentioned before we are living with Bob & Anita Bailey right now. They have been gracious enough to open up their home as we prepare to go back overseas this summer. It has been good living with them, they are great people and super easy to live with. One of the many perks to living with them is their amazing house in the forest that overlooks the river. I love being out away from the city since I grew up outside of suburbia here in the country. Today was great, on my way home from work I even got to see 9 deer grazing in a meadow on the street we live on. It's rough.


1 comment:

Trisha said...

oh man!!! Your baby is CUTE!!!! Miss you guys!